Java EE Framework with Flex RIA
We employ technical architects experienced in delivering web-based Java applications on the J2EE platform since the platform's inception. Our J2EE architects enable our clients to take advantage of the full range of J2EE capabilities and avoid the pitfalls of this technology.
Our J2EE architecture group has been instrumental in developing a J2EE framework based on libraries of reusable components for fast, productive development thereby helping to reduce project costs. This framework contains a number of commonly used components based on J2EE patterns and frameworks that need little or no customization.
We are flexible in our approach and try to accommodate all the needs of our clients. We are committed to making a long-term relationship with our clients. We endeavor to be a one-stop source for all of their IT needs: Strategy, architecture, implementation, systems integration, maintenance, training and support.
Oxi INFOTECH believes in flexible view technology choice for a single enterprise platform. The same enterprise application can be seamlessly interacted with from
- HTML based web GUI
- Support of dynamic content in XML, look-and-feel transformation via XSL and a Unique Data Population module. This ensures clear separation between content and style as well as easy redeployment.
- Java server pages/Java server faces technology
- C # Front-End
These front ends will be compatible with devices like WML / Mobile Clients (like midlets, windows mobile etc). There is a complete separation between view and the middle tier which enables the customer to move from one view technology to another without effort.
Oxi Infotech exposes services of an enterprise platform via a service locator tier acting as a facade to the actual business modules. This abstraction enables easier access control and module based licensing model. The service layer comes with built in adapters for communicating with the view.
- Web service based communication
- Proprietary protocol based communication (A very lightweight protocol)
- Communication over http
The service locator interacts with the business layer to bring about the desired result.
Pluggable security modules, deployable in application servers or outside containers.
- Authentication via NTLM
- Database based authentication
- LDAP based authentication
- Custom XML based secure ACL
Business layer is implemented as a distributed component model.
- Communication among components adhere to externalized business process and rule based
- Streamlined communication among modules via an enterprise service bus
Distributed transaction management to separate connectors
Backend Connection Layer
In-built connectors to communicate to backend systems
- Vendor agnostic access to RDBMS via object relationship mappers
- Connectors to message brokers
Custom built adapters to legacy systems
|Languages / Technologies||Java, J2EE, Web Service, XML/XSL, HTML/DHTML, FLEX|
|Frameworks & Others||Jakarta Struts, Spring, Velocity, JUnit, Ant, UML|
|Web Servers||Apache, Sun One|
|OS||Windows, Solaris, Linux|
|IDE||Net Beans / SunOne, Eclipse / Web Sphere Studio, VisualAge for Java, Borland JBuilder, Oracle Jdeveloper|